Jan 17, 2016

passports, PE, and feeling poorly

Picture courtesy of here

OK, so you guys have probably noticed that I like really suck at this blog stuff and I apologize for that, I'm not used to actually having people read what I write and my life isn't interesting enough for me to have good writing because of it.

I have started my 4 day weekend with a cold, a pinched nerve in my lower back, and a giant headache that won't go away. I would have stayed home but I had finals all week and I didn't have a day off. Something must be going around because Danielle was here maybe Monday, and took the rest of the week off as a sick week (missing all of her finals), and Syscilia didn't come to school on Friday because on Thursday she was light headed and felt like she was going to pass out. Band wasn't very helpful with that either. But we did it guys, we survived our first semester in high school. Only 7 more semesters to go. If every semester of high school is like this, then I'm not going to make it to graduation alive.

I also had to get my passport renewed today. We had to drive over to Coalville and had to get our pictures retaken because the last picture of me was when I was nine years old. Being a part of my family means that I have small lop sided eyes, which is why a lot of people think i'm part asian(even though I have fair skin, strawberry blonde hair, and blue eyes). Well apparently if I smile my eyes are too small for the passport photo so I wasn't allowed to smile. In the end my picture looked like I was in a mug shot; That's going to be fun to walk around with for the next five years.


Picture courtesy of here

Taking a turn in this one sided conversation, I'm going to talk about my next semester. I only have two classes that change when I go back to school, I change from Art Foundations II to Jewelry, and I change from computer tech. to PE. And who doesn't love PE. I have humiliated myself more times than I can count in physical education. If you know me you know that I have no coordination or endurance whatsoever. PE is like "try not to humiliate yourself more than three times today." and it's not like the PE teachers get it, they were the people who enjoyed PE because they did well in sports and physical activity, so they don't get what it's like to feel pathetic because you can't do a pull up, or you can't keep up with everyone else when running. If they were the people who did horrible at sports why would they come back to high school and teach it? If you think back to every PE teacher you have ever had, have any of them been uncoordinated or unable to run a mile in less than 10 minutes? Oh and the fact that they teach us the same things every year. Same sports: Cross country skiing, snowshoeing, tennis, football, soccer, track and field, baseball/softball. Over and Over again, every year the same stuff; they might put in like one different thing like archery or golf, but every year almost everything is the same.



Do you agree? Do you have any embarrassing or hilarious stories that you would like to tell? If so, comment below and I'll see you all next time I write(or not really).

No comments:

Post a Comment