Jan 31, 2016

To: Cassandra Clare

Picture courtesy of here
Dear Cassandra Clare, 
I know your not actually reading my blog, but if you were I would say something like this. I am not really good with words, but I am really stoked that you are reading my blog. You have been my biggest inspiration for a couple of years now and I have read almost every book you have published, some even twice. I fell in love with the Mortal Instruments series the minute I started reading them and I am actually in the middle of reading that series again for the third time. Sometimes in my life I get to the point where my escape is being swallowed into Clary's world and you wrote it so that I feel like I'm in the book fighting Valentine with her.You were the person who inspired me to start writing. I feel that if Clary and Jace can make it as a couple, then I can write a book by myself. 

Since my blog is only really on two things(books and band), I could have written this to many people, but as soon as my english teacher told us we had to write a blog post on the inspiration for this blog, I knew I would write about you. But first, let me introduce myself. I name is Emily, I live in Park City, UT(yes that's where Sundance takes place). It's a small town but we are growing in size. I love to read whenever I can and love playing with my band/marching band. My favorite sport related things to do are kick a soccer ball, swim for fun, and watch football. I can't get through a day without listening to music, and I hate algebra. I am a very disorganized person, and I don't take crap from anyone. I am also a very big geek, if you haven't ever seen either Star Wars, the Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, or Supernatural then I will drag you to the nearest available T.V. and make you sit and watch every last minute of them, and if you haven't read my other posts, then you should know that I'm not a very good writer, but I try and hopefully I am getting better. 

There really isn't a reason why you would read this blog, you probably have something better to do with your time than read about a high schoolers life and what books she's reading. The only reason I can think of that you would read this is because you're interested in music or something like that. Well anyways, I should probably sum this post up soon, and I'm basically just trying to get to the 500 word limit at this point. In conclusion, It would be amazing if you were actually reading my blog, and I just want to say one more time that you are my biggest inspiration and that I would love to learn how to write like you can.

Sincerely,
Emily



P.S. I think that Clary and Jace make an excellent couple but they definitely have their problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment