![]() |
| Picture courtesy of here |
Hey guys, so as you know it is 3 weeks until the end of school! Yay! This also means that this is my final post on this blog. I know, I know, I'm sad about it too but "Nothing gold can stay". When I started this blog at the beginning of the year, I was just a nice, band person who liked Doctor Who and Harry Potter. I was really bad at writing and I could never get what was in my head down on paper. I didn't really know what I was supposed to blog about, since my whole life wasn't very interesting, and the interesting parts of my life I didn't want to talk about. It's been a rough year for me but I made it and so did you which means we only have three more years in this hell hole(Excuse my french). Now, at the end of my freshman year, I am a mean person who you don't want to cross, but still a band person who likes Doctor Who and Harry Potter but I am also a writer, and reader. Over this year this blog has helped me realize that I am not a nice person. It took me a while before it finally clicked, but now I know. I have also grown as a writer in ways that are hard to explain, it's like that writing urge clicked into place and now I'm writing two different books with my friends and can't stop when I actually need to be sleeping. I didn't have many people looking at my blog, but I feel like I learned more on how to talk to an audience even if I'm not really talking to you it feels like there is someone on the other side of the screen reading everything I'm typing. I feel like now it is easier to show people my stories and other artwork or literature without worrying if they're going to like it or not because let's face it, no one is actually reading this accept for Mr. Parker. Through the year I've had to keep telling myself that no one cares that it's bad and has some grammar errors as long as there is a point to the story, so that's what I have been trying to achieve through this year. I want to thank Mr. Parker for giving me this chance to blog about absolutely nothing important, and my friends for reading my absolutely unimportant posts. It means a lot to me that you would suffer just for our friendship. :) And with that I think it's time for me to call it a year and go sleep for like a day because it's midnight and I'm really tired. So I will leave with the last quote from the last book in The City Of Heavenly Fire from my favorite series The Mortal Instruments.
"Freely we serve
Because we freely love, as in our will
To love or not; in this we stand or fall."
- Emily S.
- Emily S.

No comments:
Post a Comment